It’s October already. How time flies!
Today I share a card for Happy Little Stampers CAS October challenge with a theme -embossing on vellum.
The challengeÂ is sponsored by Happy Little Stampers
This challenge was quite a challenge 🙂 for me. Vellum is not my favorite material and working with it needs some mojo. ChoosingÂ between dry embossing, embossing with paste, heat embossing I picked the heat embossing and coloring with copics.Details:
- Stamp any suitable for coloring image with clear embossing powder – in my case, it’s butterfly from HLS Butterfly Birthday stamp set
- Add embossing powder – Hero Arts White
- Heat set
- Loose color the imageÂ from the wrong side with copics – RV02, R20, YG06, B24
- Cut base card and edge upperÂ panel – SSS Woodgrain cardstock and SSS Wavy Scalloped Stitched dies
- Place colored vellum panel in between edged woodgrain panel, adhere to the base
- Add sentiment
Entering this card into:
CAS on SundayÂ – Heat Embossing
Seize the Birthday – Soft and Simple
Thank you for stopping by!
5 thoughts on “HLS October CAS”
Beautiful card, love how you have used the embossed panel.
Very beautiful card. I love how the butterflies fly out of the card. As if something is opened and they found a way to escape. I love it.
BEAUTIFUL!! I love your delicate and sweet design as well as the pastel colors you used!!
We are so happy you joined us at Seize The Birthday!
Beautifully CAS …. love the textured cardstock. xx
Wow this is really stunning love, love it. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on Sunday.