It’s October already. How time flies!
Today I share a card for Happy Little Stampers CAS October challenge with a theme -embossing on vellum.
The challengeÂ is sponsored by Happy Little Stampers
This challenge was quite a challenge 🙂 for me. Vellum is not my favorite material and working with it needs some mojo. ChoosingÂ between dry embossing, embossing with paste, heat embossing I picked the heat embossing and coloring with copics.Details:
- Stamp any suitable for coloring image with clear embossing powder – in my case, it’s butterfly from HLS Butterfly Birthday stamp set
- Add embossing powder – Hero Arts White
- Heat set
- Loose color the imageÂ from the wrong side with copics – RV02, R20, YG06, B24
- Cut base card and edge upperÂ panel – SSS Woodgrain cardstock and SSS Wavy Scalloped Stitched dies
- Place colored vellum panel in between edged woodgrain panel, adhere to the base
- Add sentiment
Entering this card into:
CAS on SundayÂ – Heat Embossing
Seize the Birthday – Soft and Simple
Thank you for stopping by!